Clean Room and Apparel Decontamination
Mycroclean offers particle decontamination of clean rooms and equivalent environments, rooms with a controlled atmosphere, and clean room technical wear and apparel. The particle washing and decontamination process is carried out in a single cycle. The company is fully certified.
Some industrial operations must be undertaken in completely sterile environments, free of any type of particle contamination, called “clean rooms”. Personnel working in these areas must also wear apparel that is 100% sterile and capable of filtering contaminating elements released by the operator. Their protection from contamination is obviously essential.
Our company offers numerous solutions for those who work in controlled atmosphere rooms, including:
- Industrial laundry services with particle decontamination, sterilization, and repair of clothing and accessories for clean rooms or equivalent environments (in ISO class 3)
- Consultation to define which solutions best correspond to the customer's needs.
- Garment reconditioning services (according to ISO 14644-1 and FED 209E)
Various documents and processes define and reference clean room services/ apparel guidelines:
- EudraLex, Volume 43
- International Standard ISO 14644-4: 2001 (E) Annex A4
- Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors, Annex 15
- 21 CFR 211 (b)
- IEST-RP-CC003 Garment System Consideration for Cleanrooms and Other Controlled Environments